A week ago, I decided to make brownies for the first time. I think it was cool to make them because I like brownies and I think they're tasty with milk. I can tell you how to make some if you like.
- 1 ½ cup all purpose flour.
- 1 tsp baking powder.
- 1 ¼ cups dutch process cocoa.
- 4 eggs.
- 2 ¼ granulated sugar.
- ½ tsp salt.
- 1 cup salted butter.
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips.
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract.
- Fill a bowl with the chocolate chips.
- Fill another bowl with the salt, baking powder, all purpose flour, and dutch process cocoa. Stir until the mixture is combined. (You’re going to mix these things together with the other ingredients in the chocolate chip bowl later, this is just to be sure they mix in evenly.)
- Put the butter and sugar together in a saucepan. Set the stove at low or medium low. Stir the butter and sugar continuously to prevent scorching.
- Scrape all of the melted butter/sugar mixture into the bowl of chocolate chips.
- Stir until the chocolate chips are partially melted.
- Add the vanilla extract and eggs.
- Stir until the mixture is combined.
- Add the dry mixture to the rest and stir in.
- Put batter in a pan (I would usually butter and flour the pan or use a flour & oil spray so that the brownies don't get stuck on the pan).
- Put the batter in the oven and bake at 350o for about 30 minutes.
- Check the brownies once in a while by sticking a clean toothpick in the middle, if the toothpick comes out clean, it's done. (If it's been a while and the toothpicks keep coming out dirty, you might want to try a different spot. Because if you keep hitting a chocolate chip, the toothpicks will keep coming out dirty.)
- When the brownies are done, pull them out of the oven and let them cool for a little while.
- When the brownies are done, cut them into small pieces to serve.
That's how I made the brownies. I hope that you would enjoy them as well when you bake and eat them.