A couple of weeks ago, I had another wax moth infestation. I didn't know where it was coming from. Later, I learned that it was coming from my empty hive, which was right next door to my bee colony's hive! I had to get rid of the problem somehow. So, I went to work.
I got out all the infected parts of the bee colony's hive that I could save (in this case, it was only the bottom board, thank God). I scrubbed it with vinegar (because vinegar doesn't bother the bees so much), I rinsed it with water, let it dry, and then put it back in the hive.
Next, I got out the infested hive along with others I couldn't save. I brought them out into a place where it was OK to start a fire (I just used my bonfire pit) and burned it all. Burned it all!
I hope to never run into wax moths ever again, and hope that you fellow beekeepers don't have as much trouble dealing with them as I did. If you want to learn more about cleaning out wax moths, you can cleck out my post Cleaning Duty.