Honey's an excellent way to make delicious foods and drinks. You can use it with tea, toast, ribs, and many more. You can easily find honey recipes in "The Beekeeper's Bible," but here's a quick list of honey recipes and where to look for them:
- Whole Weat Honey Bread-http://allrecipes.com/recipe/7058/whole-wheat-honey-bread/
- Honey Orange Firecracker Shrimp-http://allrecipes.com/recipe/223002/honey-orange-firecracker-shrimp/
- Sriracha Honey Chicken Pizza-http://allrecipes.com/recipe/256633/sriracha-honey-chicken-pizza/
- Latvian Honey Cake-http://allrecipes.com/recipe/184203/latvian-honey-cake/
- Honey Vanilla Ice Cream-http://allrecipes.com/recipe/140588/honey-vanilla-ice-cream/
Well, I better stop listing things before I get really hungery, huh? Now you have a list of some honey recipes and where to look for them. So, good luck and bon appetite!